Monday 9 September 2013

Are wireless headphones any good?

Are wireless headphones safe? Well after reading a article on superoito I became a bit concerned about my wireless headphones and the damage they could be causing me because of the wireless receiver being so close to my head.. After further research and the fact that everyone complains of the radio waves mobile phones can give out and the damages mobile phones can cause I decided to much like the person on superoito to throw out my wireless headphones and get some FAR CHEAPER normal ones with a wire instead! I now feel like im not risking my health while listening to music and the music is a lot better and a lot less fuzzy too! If your thinking of getting wireless headphones for convenience.. dont.. you only have to recharge them... and they can be bad for your health... For full list of reasons why wireless headphones are bad go here!

I save lots of money too with normal ones too... just wish I didn't get the wireless ones in the first place could of saved me quite a bit of £££!!

No comments:

Post a Comment